Boiler Servicing in London
Annual Boiler Service in West London
Manufacturers recommend that boilers are serviced annually to ensure they are working safely and maintained according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Annual boiler servicing not only means you can be confident you can use your boiler safely in your home but also that it will perform better, work more efficiently and extend longevity.
Our experienced, certified gas safe engineers are boiler experts and you can expect a thorough and detailed boiler service and inspection.
- Gas Pressure check to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler
- Inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely
- Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion and leaks
- Ensure the boiler is working safely in line with the relevant laws and regulations
- Service the boiler in accordance with the manufacturer instructions
- Issue an official CP6 PDF boiler service record
- Completion of boiler service record in boiler manual left with the boiler
Once we have installed your new boiler we will send you a reminder for your first annual boiler service two weeks prior to the due date.
What is carried out during a boiler service
Gas pressure check to ensure the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
A flue test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler.
Inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion and leaks.