At West London Plumbing we are committed to safeguarding your privacy.
If you have any problems regarding the use of your Personal Data, contact us on email@example.com and we will be able to assist you.
At West London Plumbing we comply with current legal and regulatory obligations when processing our customer’s personal information.
This Policy explains how West London Plumbing store and collect personal information about you, when you visit our website or use our services.
West London Plumbing Ltd is a limited company and operates under the registered address; Q West, 1110 Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 0GP. The company is registered in England and the registration number is 07679844.
Your Personal Data
Data we will need:
Your name, address and email address. This will create some sort of contract between the customer and West London Plumbing. Without this information, we will not know where to carry out the required work and be able to price this work for you. This data will be stored via a secure third party. This data will be sourced directly by you and we will keep this information for as long as you remain our customer.
To communicate details of our products and our services we will need:
Your email address and your communication preferences (you can opt in by giving consent or opt out from receiving marketing emails from us). This data will be stored via a third party. We will keep this data for as long as you give your consent. This personal data will be sourced from you.
To inform you of any statutory changes that may affect our products/services and our relationship with you, we will need:
Your name and email address. Without this data we cannot update you regarding any product/service changes, therefore you may experience an unsatisfactory service. This data will be stored via a third party. We will keep this data for as long as you are a registered customer. This personal data will be sourced from you.
Links to other websites
Whilst we hold and processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be deleted.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review – in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with this you have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
- Consent – where you have consented to processing of your personal data, you have the right to remove this consent at any time.
- You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us.
Social Media Platforms
West London Plumbing may use social media plugins on our website, which will direct customers to our content on social media. We will never ask for personal or sensitive information through our social media platforms.
Users of our social media platforms are advised to use wisely and communicate/engage with care and caution regarding their own privacy and personal details.
In most instances, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent. The third party agreements we have in place include:
- Processing Partner
- Web Hosting
- Email Marketing
- Email Services
- Payment Processing
- Website Usage/Analysis
- Website Ads
- Social Media
- Google Search Console
- Quote Generator
If you would like to discuss how we are processing your personal data you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org