A boiler replacement can put a strain on any family’s
finances – especially if it comes out of the blue. We are
proud to offer a range of finance options that ensure a
new boiler fits in with your financial requirements. We can
help you spread the cost of the entire installation of your
new boiler over 10 years and with nothing to pay up front!
Have a look at the example below. For more information
and to arrange your no obligation quotation please
contact us below.
Why choose monthly payment?
• Spread the cost of your new boiler and installation.
• For only a small monthly payment you can have access to a high spec heating system.
Spread the cost
over 10 years
Spread the cost over 10 years
Up to 12 years
Simple payments with no
Example 9.9% APR Interest
Cash Price £2,500
Deposit (Optional) £625
Total amount of credit £1,875
Term 120 months
120 monthly payment £24.25
APR Representative 9.9%
Interest rate fixed 9.9%
Total amount payable £3,535
Total charge for credit £1,035.00
Who we CAN work with
- Minimum age of 18yrs
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16hrs per week
- Self employed
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed & ‘house person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
Who we CAN’T work with
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- Temporary positions/Agency workers
- Foster Carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered Créche/Nursery
- Full Time Students (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
- Supply Teachers who do not have a permanent contract with a specific school, we would possibly require the school name and address
Request a Callback
10 years 9.9% APR
Our experienced and helpful staff will always be happy to assist you.
For a no obligation estimate please call today, or simply complete the form.
Unit 1.15, Q West,
1110 Great West Road,
Please note that West London Plumbing Ltd will not
divulge your contact details to any other 3rd party.
West London Plumbing Ltd (FRN 762364) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
West London Plumbing Ltd acts as a credit broker and not a lender and do not receive a fee for the
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc authorised and
regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check
which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all
applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of full outstanding balance must be made.
West London Plumbing Ltd, Company number 07679844, registered in England and Wales. Registered
office address Unit 1.15, Q West, 1110 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 0G