A broken boiler never comes at the right time, but don’t
let it ruin your plans! With our Buy Now Pay later options
for your new boiler you can have the new reliable boiler
that you need with no upfront payment and nothing to
pay until 2022 coupled with a guarantee until 202022!
In just moments we can arrange your installation and
payment options in just one visit. Saving you time and
money. Have a look at the example. For more information
and to arrange your no obligation quotation please
contact us below.
Why choose monthly payment?
• Spread the cost of your new boiler and installation.
• For only a small monthly payment you can have access to a high spec heating system.
Nothing to pay for the first
No interest to pay if you settle
within the first 12 months
£29 early settlement fee applies
Low monthly payments
Up to 12 years Worcester Bosch
parts and labour guarantee
Example Buy Now Pay Later
Cash Price £2,500
Deposit (optional) £0
Total amount of credit £2,500
Payment deferral period 12 months
If paid infull within 12 month
holiday period £2,529 including
Term 84 months
84 monthly payments £24.25
APR Representative 17.9%
Interest rate fixed 17.9%
Total amount payable £4,932.48
Total charge for credit £2,432.48
Who we CAN work with
- Minimum age of 18yrs
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16 hours per week
- Self employed
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed & ‘house person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
Who we CAN’T work with
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- Temporary positions/Agency workers
- Foster Carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered Créche/Nursery
- Full Time Students (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
- Supply Teachers who do not have a permanent contract with a specific school, we would possibly require the school name and address
Request a Callback
Buy now pay later
Our experienced and helpful staff will always be happy to assist you.
For a no obligation estimate please call today, or simply complete the form.
Unit 1.15, Q West,
1110 Great West Road,
Please note that West London Plumbing Ltd will not
divulge your contact details to any other 3rd party.
West London Plumbing Ltd (FRN 762364) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
West London Plumbing Ltd acts as a credit broker and not a lender and do not receive a fee for the
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc authorised and
regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check
which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all
applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of full outstanding balance must be made.
West London Plumbing Ltd, Company number 07679844, registered in England and Wales. Registered
office address Unit 1.15, Q West, 1110 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 0G