When your tenant lets you know that their boiler is broken
many things come to mind, new boiler cost, time wasted with
visits and sorting keys, let alone the risk of missing rent.
West London Plumbing Ltd are experts when it comes to
With a range of payment options to support you
West London Plumbing Ltd can make the whole process not
just easy but also budget friendly.
Our payment options include total installation from just
£32.33 per month and come with NO upfront payments.
This means that with a minimal rent increase your new boiler
can be covered by the rental income.
Our dedicated landlord 12 year guarantee also means that
you have peace of mind that your tenants will be warm and
happy and you get no surprises for 12 years.
Check out our example below and contact us now to discuss your needs.
Why choose monthly payment?
• Spread the cost of your new boiler and installation.
• For only a small monthly payment you can have access to a high spec heating system
Spread the cost
over 10 years
Spread the cost over 10 years
No deposit needed
Up to 12 years
Simple payments with no
Example 9.9% APR Interest
Cash Price £2,500
Deposit (Optional) £0
Total amount of credit £2,500
Term 120 months
120 monthly payment £32.33
APR Representative 9.9%
Interest rate fixed 9.9%
Total amount payable £3,879.60
Total charge for credit £1,379.60
Who we CAN work with
- Minimum age of 18 years
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16 hours per week
- Self employed
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed and ‘house person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
Who we CAN’T work with
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- Temporary positions/Agency workers
- Foster Carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered Créche/Nursery
- Full Time Students (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
- Supply Teachers who do not have a permanent contract with a specific school, we would possibly require the school name and address
Request a Callback
Our experienced and helpful staff will always be happy to assist you.
For a no obligation estimate please call today, or simply complete the form.
Unit 1.15, Q West,
1110 Great West Road,
Please note that West London Plumbing Ltd will not
divulge your contact details to any other 3rd party.
West London Plumbing Ltd (FRN 762364) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
West London Plumbing Ltd acts as a credit broker and not a lender and do not receive a fee for the
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc authorised and
regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check
which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all
applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of full outstanding balance must be made.
West London Plumbing Ltd, Company number 07679844, registered in England and Wales. Registered
office address Q West, 1110 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 0G